Do I need to do anything special for a high-altitude ADU?

ADUs on parcels above 4,000 feet elevation must have bear-resistant garbage enclosure(s). Contact Environmental Management for more info.

Get all your questions answered.


Tell us your thoughts!

Please give us feedback about ADUs in our area. If you leave your contact info, we may be able to get back to you with more information. 

If you’re looking for specific advice or information about your property and ADU, please use the contact information for El Dorado County or the City of Placerville at the bottom of this website. 

Skip to content