Will my ADU need new utility connections?

Conversion ADUs: New connections and fees not required.

Attached/detached ADUs: Separate utility connections and connection fee/capacity charges are required for new ADUs and are due when building permit is issued.

Get all your questions answered.


Tell us your thoughts!

Please give us feedback about ADUs in our area. If you leave your contact info, we may be able to get back to you with more information. 

If you’re looking for specific advice or information about your property and ADU, please use the contact information for El Dorado County or the City of Placerville at the bottom of this website. 

Skip to content